Small batches of up to 50 a week can be assembled in-house manufacturing facility. We take care of every single unit and ensure that every unit is tested, repaired and cleaned before assembly.
Your product goes through several stages of manufacturing. Each stage is necessary for a properly functioning device. Here is the flow of the manufacturing process your product would go through.
- First, we ensure that we have all of the components in the BoM in stock. For every project, there are different sets of components required.
Production line setup
- Every station in the production line needs to be prepared first. Stencils for the solder paste printer have to be mounted first. All of the required components need to be loaded into the pick and place machine. There are also preparations for cleaning and tests
Production initiation and monitoring
- After everything is ready, position files are loaded into a pick and machine and the production can start. The solder paste is applied onto the PCBs that go into a pick and place machine. The PCBs with components go into a reflow oven
Post-production visual checkup
- All PCBs from the reflow oven go through the visual check under the microscope to ensure that everything is soldered correctly. All errors are documented
- At this stage, we first test the power supply and check if there are any shorted circuits. After that, at test points on the PCB, we test if the output voltage corresponds to the one in the schematics.
- All detected errors are removed, and the PCBs go through the check and testing again to ensure that everything works correctly
- The rough cleaning is done to remove flux and larger pieces of solder first, and then the PCBs go into an ultrasonic bath to remove any flux and solder that is left. After that, the PCBs are cleaned in deionized water to remove the chemicals used for the ultrasonic bath and then dried
- Every device goes through functionality testing, where we ensure that it actually does what is expected. All functional blocks and modes are tested and debugged if needed
- Depending on the project, all PCBs are either mounted into the enclosure or loaded into antistatic bags.