USB Dongle programming interface
This is our USB to UART dongle programming interface. It is based on CP2102-GM
The USB Dongle Programming Interface is a great solution for all your low-power USB to UART communication needs.
This compact and reliable dongle is based on the CP2102-GM chip, which offers fast data rates, low power consumption, and a wide operating temperature range. It is easy to use and compatible with a wide range of devices and operating systems.
With the CP2102-GM USB Dongle Programming Interface, you can quickly and easily connect your devices for programming and debugging. It is perfect for use with microcontrollers, sensors, and other low-power devices.
The CP2102-GM USB Dongle Programming Interface is the perfect tool for any engineer, maker, or hobbyist looking to connect their devices for programming and debugging.
You can order them from us or use the files and make your own.
- Based on the reliable and high-performance CP2102-GM chip
- Fast data rates up to 3 Mbit/s
- Low power consumption
- Wide operating temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Compatible with a wide range of devices and operating systems
- Compact and portable design
- Simple to use
- Single-Chip USB to UART Data Transfer
- 3.3V output
- USB Spec. 2.0 compliant (full speed 12Mbps)
- Supported on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Supply voltage:
- Self-powered: 3.0 to 3.6V
- USB bus powered: 4.0 to 5.25V
- Temperature range: -40 to 80°C
How to use this USB dongle
1. Connector footprint setup
Import the Connector footprint in KiCAD (or other EDA)
3. Plug the USB dongle
Plug the USB dongle into your PC and the connector of your choice to the PCB you’re programming
2. Connect the cable
Connect the USB dongle with the cable connector of your choice
4. Start the data transfer
Now that everything is connected you can start using the device for it’s intended purpose. Good luck!